If you’re thinking about moving to Brno, or you’ve already decided to make the move, allow us a short introduction to our small but lovely city.
Why are so many foreigners moving to Brno? Some of them come to work for local branches of multinational companies like IBM (who’s probably the biggest employer of foreigners in Brno, and therefore provides many of our customers), others are coming on scholarship to study at one of our several universities, since Brno really is the city of students. Many of these people decide to extend their stay and make the city their starting point for the whole region of Central Europe. The fact that Brno is located in the centre of Europe also makes it that much easier for people to move here from any corner of the continent.
However, it’s not just the location that makes Brno such a great place to live. Compared to Prague, Brno is not a tourist hotspot, which means you’ll be able to enjoy more calm, less traffic, and you’ll really get the chance to meet the locals. Don’t worry, once you get to know them the citizens of Brno are lovely people who will be happy to have a drink with you in one of the city’s many bars, cafés and restaurants. While Brno might not be as ideal for sightseeing as Prague is, there are still numerous beautiful places worth visiting, with the added benefit of lower prices. Almost everything is within a 20-minute journey by the public transport which tends to run frequently and efficiently. Particularly the night buses heading from the main train station to the outskirts of the city are a typical trait of life in Brno, and popular with both locals and expats. The city also has a dam where you can swim during the summer or take a ferry to the Veveri castle.
The locals are very fond of their city, they have their own little dialect, they support the local ice hockey team Kometa, they mostly drink beer, but they also love sitting in a park and enjoying Moravian wine, and they will most likely appreciate the fact that you’ve decided to make Brno your new home. In short, there is a lot to see and experience in Brno, and we’ll be happy to help you move here for a very good price.
If we manage to find someone who’s moving in the opposite direction, you’ll both get a 25% discount.
Here are some sample calculations, feel free to contact us for the details:
- from/to Warsaw – 550 kilometers – 300 to 350 €
- from/to Vienna – 130 kilometers – 110 to 130 €
- from/to Budapest – 330 kilometers – 215 to 235 €
- from/to Bucharest – 1140 kilometers – 650 to 700 €
- from/to Sofia – 1090 kilometers – 600 to 650 €
- The prices are estimated for the van + 1 man, including road tax. The exact price naturally depends on a number of factors.
- The van has 2 passenger seats for you and one other person.
- You’re welcome to take along your pet when travelling with us. We love pets!
- In some specific cases we’ll need money in advance. We will always tell you beforehand when discussing the price.
Don’t hesitate to contact us! –> contact form / (+420) 773 748 671 / HRUSKA@SESTOPKOU.EU